கோ ஸம்ரக்ஷணம் நம்முடைய அத்யாவச்யக் கடமையாதலால், இதை நடைமுறை ஸாத்யமில்லாத கார்யம் என்று தள்ளிவிடாமல், சில ச்ரமங்கள் இருந்தாலும் அவற்றைச் சமாளித்துக் கொண்டு, கஷ்ட நஷ்டப் பட்டாவது அவச்யம் இதைச் செய்ய வேண்டும். அப்படியொன்றும் கஷ்டமும் நஷ்டமும் பெரிசாக வந்து விடாது. பால் மறுத்த பசுக்களைக் கட்டித் தீனி போட முடியவில்லை என்பதால்தானே அவற்றைக் கசாப்புக் கடைக்கு அனுப்புவது? அப்படித் தாய்த் தெய்வமும், தெய்வத் தாயுமான கோ கொலைக் களத்துக்குப் போகிறதுதான் பெரிய கஷ்டமும் நஷ்டமும். அது நேராமல் பார்த்துக் கொள்வதற்குச் செய்கிற எந்த முயற்சியும் கஷ்ட நஷ்டங்களில் சேராது. – ஜகத்குரு ஸ்ரீ சந்திரசேகரேந்திர சரஸ்வதி ஸ்வாமிகள்
Gho Samrakshanam (preservation of cows) is our essential duty, we should not dismiss it up as an impracticable affair and should execute it to our best, braving against all odds, even if it has a few inconveniences and practical difficulties. Actually no big trouble or loss is going to befall us while doing this. Are we not sending the unyielding cows to the slaughter houses only because we are unable to feed them any longer? It is the cow which is an embodiment of motherhood as well as Divine going to the slaughter house is the greatest trouble and loss. All other efforts undertaken to prevent this tragedy cannot be considered as a difficulty or loss. – Jagadguru Chandrasekharendra Saraswathy Swamigal
Jaya Jaya Sankara Hara Hara Sankara – Please see below the auction notices from Chettinad Govt. farm that is scheduled for next Tuesday morning (10 Aug). I just received these notices and posting it here. As you may remember the auction was scheduled to be held on Nov’ 20 got suspended with us going there trying to bid resulting in violence and suspension (Read HERE and HERE). The 62 cows, 28 goats, and 14 pigs got a new lease of life around 10 months but the noose is hanging on their 104 innocent lives neck again with the scheduled auction next week. There are several things that needs to be worked on which I have started now but couple of things need to happen ‘Very Urgently’.
1. In order to make our best effort to STOP this auction, each individual reading this message should fill out the attached document with their details, put their name at the bottom, and email it to the below mentioned email ids. This should take only a couple of minutes. The document asks for an address. I have given my present address. However, if you are concerned you can given a foreign address. It does not matter where we are to do good things.
- Smt. Maneka Gandhi – Member of Lok Sabha and Animal rights activist. email@example.com
- District Collector, Sivagangai – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animal Husbandry Letter – THIS is the form that needs to be sent our along with your e-mail to the following e-mails. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone – If we can call the numbers mentioned in the link below that will be helpful.
Please do this as soon as you see this message to save the lives of 62 lives Gho Mathas and Rishabams (I also desperately want to save the goats and pigs but not sure about the funds and the rehabilitation). Also, share this message with as many possible as it will have a great impact in stopping this auction. The more opposition, better the impact. Thank you.
2. While the above step may or may not result in stopping the auction, we need funds to buy these cows. Based on my last experience, one cow will cost around Rs.15k which means we need around Rs. 10 lakhs including transport, labour, etc. Please contribute generously by clicking on the link HERE. In the memo please mention ‘Chettinad Farm Auction’. Please contribute whatever little you can as every penny will help.
Sri Periyava Thiruvadi Sharanam
I got this reply from Maneka Gandhi. Please reach out to the below number.
I have spoken to the Collector Shri Madhusudan Reddy 9444082000 and asked him to give all these animals to a gaushala. You need to follow this up with appeals to him and to ask the gaushalas to apply.
Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
Similar reply received by me too. Mahaperiyava charanam
I have sen the email but Mr. Sendurkumaran has deactivated his email.
Sent emails to all. Got a reply from Ms. Maneka Gandhi also stating that she had already instructed the Collector to hand over
all the cows to Gho Sala and requested us to follow up with the Collector. I have also made a humble contribution.
Jaya Jaya Sankara! Haha Hara Sankara!
Emailed and also remitted. Deserving cause.
May God be with the cows and all those who are involved in the rescue.
Thank you Srinivasan Sir. I have sent an email to all the contacts mentioned, along with the content duly filled in with my name and other details.
If some one takes the lead, we can contribute collectively for the cause of protection. Hope our group members will support. Person/a having time and interest may please take the lead
By Periyava Anugraham, I’m taking the lead on this and planning to attend the auction just like we did last time. Please spread the words among your contacts and have them help stop this auction by sending to the e-mails mentioned in the post as well as contribute whatever they can. Thanks. Rama Rama
It is everyone’s responsibility to immediately STOP.
It should not happen at any cost.
Pl. mail the Form. Thanks.
There is an error in one e-mail ID. The correct mail ID is as given below:
It is there in point as a hyperlink. Click on ‘THIS’ word.
Sir, please share form (word document ) to send.