I am happy to share the invitation to this maha Yaga to be conducted in Andhra Pradesh by Agnihotri Sri Anjaneya Sharma From 29.03.2022 to 18.04.2022. The great advaitin and devotee of Lord Siva, Appayya Deekshitar had conducted this yagya many decades ago and we are all fortunate to see and participate in this yagya happening again with the great sanklapam of Dendukuri Anjaneya Wajapeyi.
Since vishwa shanti and healthy life of all the beings is need of the hour,
we all have to support the conduct of this Maha agya. These yagyas have been mentioned in the 7th kanda ,4th prashna of Krishna yajur veda taittiriya samhita
Shree Vishwa Shanthi Mahayaaga,
Annapurna Sadana of Sri Hota Veerabhadraiah Zamindaru Garu,
Palavaram Mandal, West Godavari (Dist) AP
What are these three components of this yagna?
- The Jyotish trikadruka Maha yagya bestows bountiful blessings in terms of food and shelter to all the beings in this loka (one legged, two legged, four legged etc.)
- The Gos trikadruka purifies the antariksha loka (The mid heavens ) and thereby act as a shield to the spread of pandemics.
- The Ayus trikadruka bestows long and healthy life to all the Pashus in all The world’s and also confers to all the pleasures to the beings in the deva loka.
We seek the blessings of Sri Tripurasundari sametha Chandramouleswara Swamy
and with the blessings of Kanchi Kamakoti Shri Shri Chandrashekharendra
Saraswati Swami, Sri Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Swami, Sri Sri Shankara Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamy of Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, Kanchipuram
All the believers and patrons of Vedas and Yagnas are requested to extend their help by liberal donations to this holy yagna in any form and may seek the blessings of Yagneswara.
Prasadam is being distributed during this period of yaaga for solving problems related to marriage, employment, professional success, begetting children and for fulfilling of any wish.
Given the increasing cost and inflation, the expected cost is estimated around 30 Lakhs. The details are given below:
- Ritwiks(50 pandits for 15days) – Sambavana, accomodation, travel and others – Rs.10 Lakhs
- Pattu Vastramulu & Swarna daanam – Rs 9 Lakhs
- Samaradhana & Annadanam – Rs.5 Lakhs
- Homa Dhravyams, Pooja items, Namasankeerthans etc – Rs.6 Lakhs
For Details, please contact
DVS Anjaneya Sharma
1-29A, CHERUVU CENTER, THOTLAVALLURU MANDAL , KANAKAVALLI , KRISHNA DST ,
ANDHRA PRADESH, PINCODE : 521165
Bank Details for Sending Donations:
Name: DVS Anjenaya Sharma
HDFC BANK A/C No: 50100482232504
IFSC CODE : HDFC0002971
SWIFT CODE : HDFCINBB BRANCH : VUYYURU