(Thanks to Sudhan for sharing this rare picture)
Sri P.R.Ramachander is a name that we can’t miss in the spiritual world and online. He is known for writing translations for thousands of stotras (1600 to be precise), 2000 Carnatic krithis, Kamba Ramayana etc. Pl read the link below to know all his contribution so far – mind boggling! Without bagawad kripai, this would not have been possible.
I have read many of them. I got this email from him few days back and exchanged few emails with him on some ideas of ebook etc. Finally we both decided to create one post dedicated for all this in the blog. His translation helps so many devotees who are not familiar with Tamil or Sanskrit.
Thank to thatha for your finest collection on Mahaperiyava. Our namaskaram to you. We all pray Mahaperiyava to bless you with good health and peace for a long long time.
Click on each link below for stotras and translations
- AShta aiswarya manthram addressed to Maha periyava
- Chandra Shekara Sadguru akshara malai (tamil)
- Guru Dasakam on Periyava
- Jagad guru ashtakam
- Maha periyava Kavacham (Tamil)
- Maha Periyava Sahasranamam
- Maha periyava Pothi (Tamil)
- Mahaperiyava karavalamba stotram
- Mahaswami Ashtakam
- Moka saram given by Mahaperiyava
- Periyava Ashtotharam
- Periyava sthuthi panchakam (Sanskrit)
- Periyava THotakashtakam
- Periyava selection Shivananda lahari
- Poem on Periyava
- Prayer to Periyava tells prayer to get rain
- Prayer to Periyava to remove Carona
- Prayer for getting auspicious events – taught by Maha Periyava
- Prayer to deivathin kural book
- Chandrasekhara Saraswathi Stotram
- Jagadguru Akshara Pamalai
- Pathakam pokkum Darisinam(Tamil)
- Santha swaroopa sadguru(Tamil)
- Varum thunbam pokkidum guru(tamil)
- Thayaai katharul Dhayapara (Tamil)
- Kayilai nadha kanchi vasa guru (tamil)
- Vedha Nadha guru (Tamil)
- Aadhi shiva guru Nadha Sankara(tamil)
- Kanchi managar amartha kan kanda guru(Tamil)
- Guru padha Mahimai (TAMIL)
- Kanchi uurai Karpaka guru (Tamil)
- Sri Mahaperiyava Karavalamba stotram
- Anusha nadha Anugraha ganam 1(Tamil)
- Anusha nadha anugraha Ganam 2 (Tamil)
- Kanchi periyava-thalattu (Tamil)
- Prayer to Maha periyava on his birthday (Tamil)
I am getting old and I want this collection to reach maximum of Maha Periyava devotees. One way is to make a e-book of all these stotras.I do not know how to do it. Can you find some one who can help me?
God bless you,
Good morning sir. Very nice to know about you and your translation of Maha periyava. I am blessed to get these in English. May Kanchi Kamakshi gives you health and happiness. 🙏🙏🙏
Shri Ramachandar Sir, this is a great Scholar for doing the meaning on Mahaperiyava works. I also came to know Guru as about 4 years. Since then he has caught my attention . Now you have filled the space that was there.
Thank you Shri Ramachandar Sir may you and your family enjoy the best of health and happiness
Namaskaram 🙏🏻 To all really blessed to see and read all the slokams. Thank you again🙏🏻
Thank you Mr Mahesh for posting this. Indeed, Shri Ramachandar ji is a great Scholar and has translated many many Stotras, lyrics and scriptures for the benefit of devotees. I too am a beneficiary. He contacted us and got my composition on Ambal Neelayadakshi of Nagapattinam in the form of a Suprabhatam and translated it; it is available in his site https://rajathathablog.blogspot.com/2015/11/neelayathashi-amman-of-kayarohanar.html I am sure all Mahaperiyavaa devotees will be blessed to go through his translations to understand the meaning of valuable Kritis, Slokas etc. Thank you Raja Thatha.