Sorry for the last minute posting on this.
For the 39th consecutive year, Kamakshi Seva Samithi (KSS) will be organising Annadhanam for 3 days during Vyasa Puja on 16th July.
For all devotees in India, please contact KSS from the link below.
For US supporters, please read on
If you wish to contribute for the Annadhanam, you can now send your tax deductible contribution in the US itself. Kanchi Kamakoti Seva Foundation USA (KKSF) has kindly consented to collect your individual contribution and send the consolidated amount to Kamakshi Seva Samithi. This is done to avoid multiple bank charges and delays. Here are the following ways for sending money to KKSF:
1. Check: You can write the check to “KKSF” & mail it to the following address. Please mention “Vyasa Pooja 2019 Annadhanam”in the Memo.
502 Justin Way
Neshanic Station, NJ 08853
Contact Particulars of the above: Mobile: (908) 244 3258 Email: email@example.com
2. Deposit a check at your local BoA. just take a check to your local branch and deposit the check with the above account number. For account number details, please contact Sri Ramesh or Sri Guruvayurappan.
3. BoA to BoA – If you have a BoA account you can do an account transfer from the web using Zellepay
4. Non BoA devotees can also send using https://www.zellepay.com/ . just use nramesh@kksfusa as the email address & you can send us money using the app OR the web
5. You can also use Chase Quickpay. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org OR 732 668 6255 as the recipient.
Request you to come forward to join this Seva and be blessed by our Guru.