Thanks to Bharath for the interview.
I took special interest to listen to this interview for two reasons (1) Magesh & I share the common fact that “Naan Irukken” Periyava is at both our places (2) Magesh helped while I was struggling to get a good packing company etc to ship Chicago Periyava to Chicago in 2016 – in fact I talked to him over phone (not sure if he remembers me).
One of the finest interviews. I have heard of Nanganallur Periyava through Advocate Anna but did not realize how Periyava is Pratyaksham and blessing all the devotees on a daily basis.
- It is so delightful to hear that Periyava Himself had said that Nanganallur Periyava and Orikkai Periyava are one and the same.
- I wonder how blessed that devotee who saw Periyava as Parameswaran and the girl who gave ride to ambal in her scooter! Even in this Kali Yuga, we are still hearing incidents like this.
- How Periyava decided to change the way He is sitting!
- A muslim running a store in the name of Periyava
- Unique devotee who wouldn’t leave Nanganallur Periyava until he gets utharavu from Him – daily!
- A lady conceiving after 10+ years
Again, the focus is not about the miracles – the focus is that Periyava is Pratyaksham there. If you want gnanam, we simply need to ask Him. Focus is more for a true, devotion towards Him and He answers to each of the devotees.
It is so heartening to see all of Magesh’s family is devoted to Periyava and lot involved.
I love the way how Magesh ended the interview – “Periyava is for the whole humanity – there is no meaning in isolating Him to one sect of people”.
“ஆத்மார்த்தமா கேட்டால் நான் பதில் சொல்வேன்” says Periyava – how? This interview is a perfect example of this statement.
We will see tomorrow on this through the experience of Smt Usha Ramesh – another outstanding interview by Bharath.
For now, enjoy Magesh’s interview!
Categories: Devotee Experiences