Jaya Jaya Sankara Hara Hara Sankara,
Many of them got the last quiz right, the key thing when it comes to religious or spiritual matters our conscience should be the very last resort with Vedas leading the way.
According to Sri Periyava, in spiritual and religious matters what should be the authority that one should follow. Order the options below in the correct sequence.
1. Dharma Sastras
3. Our Conscience
4. Rishis behaviour and life style
5. The noble people who are living with us presently
Ans: 2, 1, 4, 5, 3. Click HERE for details.
Here is the next question,
According to Sri Periyava, What is the remedy for all our sorrows?
1. Trikaala Sandhyavandanam.
2. Adhere to Varnashrama Dharma
3. Guru or Aacharya Darisanam every week
4. Eswara Dhyanam
6. Shraddam for our ancestors
7. Deva Rishi and Pithru Tharpanam
8. Brahma Yajgnam
9. Visit ancient temples daily
10. Some of the above
11. All of the above
12. None of the above.
Hint – While there may seemingly be more than one right answer to this question our Periyava has clearly called out an answer in this context. Ram Ram
Categories: Devotee Experiences