Jaya Jaya Sankara Hara Hara Sankara,
Here is the answer to the last quiz question. Shri Kannan Sethuraman and Smt. Bhala Sundaresan got it right. Kudos to them!
According to Periyava, which Kshethram did Manmathan win over Lord Shiva?
Click Here for details. Pretty big chapter but answer and details are there in this chapter. Here is the next question.
According to Periyava, which religion actually has no name?
1. Judaism – This is the oldest religion which Jews followed which became Judaism later but it has no actual name
2. Neopaganism – This name was given by people after many centuries
3. Sikhism – This was part of Hinduism so has no name but was given a name later.
4. Jainism – This was part of Hinduism so has no name but was given a name later.
5. Buddhism – This was part of Hinduism so has no name but was given a name later.
6. Athesim – Though people claim this to be a religion it has no name at all.
10. None of the above.
Categories: Devotee Experiences