Jaya Jaya Sankara Hara Hara Sankara – Kudos to all Periyava devotees who poured in their responses with great details on the last question. Really glad to see so many insightful responses! Here is the answer for people who have not checked it out,
According to Periyava, Who was responsible for the collapse of Varnashrama Dharma?
Ans:- Brahmins (Click HERE to find out more on why Periyava said so)
Next question –
How many Snanams and Tharpanams should be done on Deepavali?
- One Snanam, One Tharpanam
- Two Snanams, Four Tharpanams
- Three Snanams, Four Tharpanams
- Three Snanams, One Tharpanam
- Three Snanams, Five Tharpanams
- Four Snanams, Five Tharpanams
- All of the above
- None of the above
Beware, this question may trip you 🙂 Answers are in Deivathin Kural, mark your answer with a brief explanation. Ram Ram
Categories: Devotee Experiences