Jaya Jaya Shankara Hara Hara Shankara – Mama’s divine experiences continue to fill our hearts….Ram Ram
Mahaperiyava ‘s gift for me on my Birth day
This post should have been in my chronological order of Himalayan pilgrimage (Bhadrinath) but a miracle on my birth day by Mahaperiyava deviated me from normal order and I want share it with you all immediately without delay.
Many elders pointed out to me that my birth day falls on Mahaperiyava peetarohanam 13th February. Not only the date but the month too. My humble satisfaction.
Before, I narrate my Miracle of 13th Feb’2016 on my birthday, I feel that I should give a small brief of important miracles in my life, to enable you to have a focused and right perception about my Miracle experience of Mahaperiyava.
Normally Miracles will happen once in a life time for everyone but for me, life itself is spell of Miracles from 25th October 2014 at 10 PM. After the first spell in 1993 the second spell began in 2014.
Brief:-1 As you all know that I am a paralytic stoke patient and because of this, my mobility is curbed and It is almost six years, I have seen the outside world. My world is confined to four walls of my room. Under this circumstances, without going mad and concentrating only on divine path of Mahaperiyava, is something huge and beyond medical science.
Brief-2 From 25th Oct 2014 during night at about 10.00 P.M. MY transformation began and the first message from Mahaperiyava was, “Because, you are affected by paralytic stoke, do you mean that you should be always in bed and depending on others for everything. Can’t you make others to depend on you? It is certainly possible. I am there with you, from tomorrow onwards you are going to get up at 4.30 in the morning and carryout all my divine instructions.” The instructions of Mahaperiyava is being followed till I post this article.
How, I got up in the morning by resisting Mahaperiyava wakeup call and how Mahaperiyava prevailed on me till the second of this narration, is the unshakable fact and beyond debate, which you will read from my Saturday post every week.
Brief:-3 I am a Tamil medium student in school up to 11th standard and my English was only tolerable level and not so much of in-depth vocabulary. After my transformation day, as I mentioned above (25th Oct 2014), I pray Mahaperiyava before I narrate my articles, mails or any letter associated with Mahaperiyava, I just keep my five fingers on the key board (the left hand and five fingers are dead due to stoke) the five fingers will play between alphabets in the key board and I will take off my hand only after I conclude as “kind regards-Gayathri Rajagopal.”
Brief:-4 When Mahaperiyava has done so much for me and HE is doing so much for me, I could presume that Mahaperiyava has given me huge responsibility. I consulted many of my well wishers, to clarify this and their interpretation is “I have to spread the fragrance of Mahaperiyava and HIS divine school of thought to all nook and corners of this planet earth. This is the reason; I started writing a book titled “Showers of Miracles in my life by Mahaperiyava” which is my first step towards this direction of my responsibility.
Credentials for my claim:-
- The paralytic stoke attacked me at Himalayas and very safely Mahaperiyava travelled with me in an ambulance at Himalayas ghat road at an altitude of 12000 feet above during midnight.
- I was hospitalized at Utherkhant hospital and four more patients were admitted along with me. Including me, numbers of patients were five and out of five, four patients were passed away and I was the only one who survived. I was witnessing four deaths from mid-night to early morning.
- Just before my discharge, I was terribly worried about the hospital bill because I was expecting, few lakhs bill. But Mahaperiyava made me to pay a bill of Rupees five only. Rs.5/-. (You will know, how my paralytic stokes was choreographed by Mahaperiyava from Bhadrinath and why Mahaperiyava took me to that particular hospital is a history and you will know the rest, through my articles on every Saturday.
- How my left hand dead fingers got back its life, after six years and enabled me to light Periva lamp on Anusham day.
- How my left leg folded fingers were released in a fraction of a second and enabled me to do walking practice.
- My confirmed cancer was cured by Mahaperiyava by wiping the tears from my eyes.
- My deep rooted habits for 55 years like coffee, tea, onion. Garlic, rice, outside food were erased without traces over night.
- My entertainment of Television, news paper, Tele serials were thrown out over night. I will narrate everything individually through my weekly post on every Saturday.
- There are many more miracles but considering the time and space in this blog, I am limiting with this.
I am a living testimony for Mahaperiyava‘s Divine powers Even after Siddhi.
All the above credentials are furnished not for Mahaperiyava but for my claim. Mahaperiyava is beyond science, beyond logic, beyond perception and beyond everything.
Mahaperiyava‘s gift for me on my Birth day
Right from 10th of February, I was planning to get “Vibhuthi” from a famous shop at Palani through someone. Since my mobility is curbed due to paralytic stoke, I have to depend on others for all outside work. I wanted to mix Adhishtanam Periva Vibhuthi with Palani Vibhuthi. Vibhuthi from that particular shop will have Divine fragrance.
But it is easy to get things from Thirupathi when compared to Palani. I decided to forget, as I could realize that is very difficult to get it from Palani.
On my birth day, during my Brimha Muhurtham prayer, I prayed Mahaperiyava to give me a gift for my birth day. Mahaperiyava answered me that “your son had given you a new shirt, few months back. You wear that shirt and celebrate your birth day.” I was very adamant that I should get something from Mahaperiyava. I pleaded again,
Me: “Mahaperiyava that shirt was given by my son. I want something from you”
I know very well that it is not possible and I am over ambitious. Mahaperiyava advised me, “Wear that new shirt and carry on with your routine.” The Vibhuthi matter no one knows in the house.
I obeyed Mahaperiyava and started replying to Mahaperiyava devotees through Email.
I wore that new shirt and did my prayer and settled before my laptop to answer to Periva devotees.
I was very busy in typing my replies.
At about 10.00 A.M .My wife gave came from school and informed me that one of her colleague, who is working with her, had gone to Palani and she bought Vibhuthi from the same shop, from where I was planning to get Vibhuthi.
I was spell bound for a minute.
Though, Mahaperiyava did not answer me but answered my prayer through Vibhuthi. The answer by Mahaperiyava is so emphatic, which made me to resolute further to impose miracle generating faith on my prayer. No doubt, Mahaperiyava is Parameswaran Avatharam. The tears were rolling down from my eyes. Even while this narration, I could not resist myself my crying I am honest in stating this.
Is it possible for us to expect Lord Parameswaran to physically answer our prayer, and when it happens what else we can do except crying, which I did.
Hara Hara Shankara Jaya Jaya Shankara
Categories: Devotee Experiences