2014 in review & wish you all a very happy new year!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 2,200,000 times in 2014. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 94 days for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
The above statistics was auto-generated. To see more if you are interested, click the above link to see more statistics….
While these numbers might appear fascinating, what is even more fascinating is that from my perspective:
- we saved 200+ cows from getting slaughtered
- supported few patasalas
- supported several vedic events
- Participated in supporting several temple renovation projects
- several anusham pujas started due to the grace of Periyava
- several padhuka pujas started across the world due to the grace of Periyava
- 100s of lives transformed by Mahaperiyava’s grace
- all of us are thinking/experiencing Periyava on a daily/hourly basis
Imagine the amount of punyam we all get in participating in such noble activities!
I am extremely thankful to Periyava for allowing me to do this job. I am grateful to all of you in motivating me in doing whatever I have been doing so far….
Wish you and your family a very very happy and prosperous new year!
Let “Surrender” be the only word that we follow in the new year that will take us all to the next level in our spiritual journey. Let Kanchi Acharyas give more strength and will power to stay connected and committed.
Hara Hara Shankara Jaya Jaya Shankara