Hope you all remember my earlier posting on one of our readers – Shri Prabhu Mahalingam – has taken up a siva kainkaryam of renovating a very old temple right next to Orikkai Mani mandapam – you can see manimandapam in one of the photos. Mahaperiyava had been to this temple several times.
Prabhu has been updating me on the progress of the construction of this temple. In fact when I was in Kanchipuram, he was kind enough to take me to the temple. Here are the latest details::
- 95% of the work is done – Shiva Sannidhi is completed
- Mahamandapam construction is under way
- One generous donor has taken up all the kumbabishekam expenses
- Kumabishekam has been scheduled and pathrikai is enclosed
- The team needs Rs 3 Lakhs to complete this
I request all of you to do your best in giving the last push to help the team to complete this project. On behalf of the team, I request you all to attend the kumbabishekam if possible to receive the blessings of Lord Agatheeswarar.
N. Subramanian (Retd Indian Bank Employee)
A/c No 411568104
IFSC Code: IDIB000S085.
Kancheepuram. Tamilnadu, India.
email: email@example.com; Phone: +91 9962206068
May Lord Agatheeswarar bless this team for such a noble task…
Om Nama Shivaya!