As you know, I have been moderating all comments for the past few weeks, which is working fine – in my opinion. However, I need your help in keeping few things in mind to make it lot more easier for all of us ::
- Do not comment / draw comparisons to other peetathipathis – Mahaperiyava is beyond comparisons – period.
- Do not rank between different mutts or peetams – that is not our job – you may find other forums to do them
- In some cases, the comments itself are devotees’ experience; in such case, please drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of such experiences
- Some comments are very strongly worded – not necessary for them.
- LASTLY, DO NOT send comments addressing HH pudhu/ bala periyavas with their names like “jayderar and vijayendrar”. I see a lot. They are not your brothers/cousins or your friend. Would you address Mahaperiyva as “Chandrasekharenddrar”? You accumulate more sins by doing that – that would be most disrespectful things to do. I am already moving such comments straight to trash – will continue to do so in the future also. They need to be addressed properly as HH Pudhu/Bala Periyava / “Sri …..saraswathi swamigal”.
To conclude, we have gotten a lot better….however, these guidelines will help us too – pl take them in the right sense. Take the good things from this blog; practice them – if possible.
Thanks for your cooperation
Jaya Jaya Shankara Hara Hara Shankara