Not sure how many of you have seen Shri Ramadurai’s interview – click here – one of the bests. Periyava had very very rarely revealed to others that He is Parameshwaran. I have read one or two incidents in the past. In this interview you will see Him doing so. I know Thiruvannamalai Shri Gowrishankar’s interview is probably the most viewed as of today. This interview has similar miracles – not just miracles – but more precise instructions to all devotees on how to hold on to Him tight and stay connected. I know it is a long video – but don’t miss..
Things I liked:
- Indra Gandhi’s devotion to Periyava
- Sri Anantharama Dikshithar’s bakthi
- Lesson to all of us on serving His devotees is serving Him
- Station Master’s devotion to Periyava’s devotees (I am sure Rajini must have copied this in his “Ejaman” movie!! 🙂 )
- Telepathy between HH Pudhu Periyava and Mahaperiyava
- HH Pudhu Periyava’s anugraham to mama
- Devotion of Sathoor Krishnamoorthy towards Periyava
- Humorous comments like “When did you become Kanchi Sankaracharya?”, “Onakku onnum theriyadhunnu enakku nanna theriyum – adhai nee solla vendam” etc
- All upanishads made as a juice and given not only to Shri Ramadurai Mama and to all of us
We need to learn a lot from these great devotees on their unshaken devotion to Him.